Friday, March 21, 2008

Testimonials About Jim W Hildreth Mediator

Testimonials

I'm glad that we decided to use Jim's skills and services as a mediator. He allows both sides to state their case, listens to what is being said and clarfies by asking questions, then summarizies what he has heard. If fairness is what you are looking for, look no further. BD- Sacramento January 2008

"I have witneesed several mediations previously, and I thought you performed your work exccedingly well. I believe both parties had an equal opportunity to be heard, and that you brought them together to resolve differences in a professional and unbiased manner". MF- Sacramento November 2007

"I want to say thank you for all you have done. I am amazed at how well you do your job. I have met too many so called professionals that were less than reasonable. You have a tremendous God given talent for talking with people. I truely thought this was going to be a brick wall meeting at best. I am glad that I was wrong." MH Plaintiff December 2007
"Jim is good in summarizing parties positions and asking clarifying questions"
"Jim has great people skills and a good listener who is fair and impartial" Greg Applegate City of Sonora
"Thanks for your help in solving the real estate dispute. My first experience with mediation, you made it flow easy, I was happy with the end results". Plaintiff
"I do not hesitate to recommend Jim Hildreth as a Mediator". Brenda Gaspar East Bay Mediation.

No comments: