Monday, May 4, 2020

New website for Mediation

In order to serve the Califonia public on online Mediation Services, we have secured the domain 
http://www.OnlineMediationServices.com
Our site is under construction and our goal is to offee quality content in dispute resolution in all phases. How do use Zoom, How do I resolve a Dispute as the buyer or seller.
With the courts currently closed, can I resolve my dispute timely vs months of delay.
Can I save money?
What type of disputes can be resolved in Mediation.
What is Arbitration?
Jim W Hildreth is a Certified Online Mediator that serves California with issues involving Real Estate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was worried when I was about to purchase my house with my bad credit score. I was declined a loan from my bank and couldn't get it. I explained to a friend, he then introduced me to the greatest man of all time Pedro Jerome. I explained my problem to him by sending a text to his mail and he helped me get everything solved in the space of 3 working days. He granted me a loan of 400,000.00 Euros to pay for my house in which I also used to expand my business as well. May God bless him! You can apply for a quick loan from Mr Pedro Jerome who is working with a group of investors..He’s the wizard everyone is talking about all over the internet..Contact him via Mail on Mr Pedro pedroloanss@gmail.com. WhatsApp Number: +18632310632